Recently, the sponge city/flood utilization design standard and atlas commissioned by China railway real estate were completed and put into use.This standard makes an in-depth study on the basic conditions of several big cities where China railway real estate is located, as well as the construction requirements of sponge cities and the requirements of green building codes, and puts forward the development mode and technical standard system according to local conditions.The typical node drawings are illustrated for the main technologies involved.
The standard index system proposed in the standard is based on four main objectives and two secondary control objectives.Main objectives:
1) rainwater emission reduction control target;
2) regulation of greening rate;
3) target of permeable ground (pavement) rate;
4) rainwater utilization goal.
The standard specifies the measures, design methods and calculation methods adopted by different cities to achieve relevant indicators. In order to facilitate the use of engineering designers of residential projects in various cities, the preliminary parameter system that can be directly selected according to the indicator system and project characteristics is also proposed.This standard is applicable to real estate development projects involving low-impact development drainage systems and rainwater collection and utilization patterns, and is particularly applicable to residential development projects applying for green building labels.
1) the need to build sponge cities and apply for green building stars.In line with the relevant national green building policies on the promotion of urban rainwater infiltration and storage engineering construction, rainwater utilization technology requirements.
2) the need to solve the project and urban waterlogging problems.The project area is mostly located in the big cities in monsoon climate belt, with high development density. The rainstorm is concentrated in the summer period, which often brings the peak value of flood runoff. During the rainstorm, the peak value of runoff from the development land into the urban water system will be greatly increased, bringing the flood control pressure of the development land.The rainwater collection and utilization mode is used to reduce the runoff coefficient of the development plot, realize the source control, reduce the pressure of municipal flood control, and minimize the damage of flood to project safety and property loss.
3) the need for water conservation.It is of great significance to utilize precious rainwater resources on the spot, especially in the water-deficient areas in the north, by combining rainwater management facilities to utilize rainwater and managing water quality and water volume through the functions of infiltration, purification, storage and stagnation of rainwater facilities.
4) realize the comprehensive economic, social and ecological benefits and sustainable development model of the project.Through the reuse of rainwater resources, development and operation can obtain direct and indirect economic benefits, and at the same time play a great role in improving the community environment, and indirectly bring the improvement of land value.
5) the need for independent innovation of enterprises.Rainwater collection and utilization is a key industry supported by the government, in line with national and local policies on urban and rural housing construction and science and technology.The government will put forward higher requirements for the implementation and promotion of sponge city and water ecological civilization city in the future, which will definitely encourage development enterprises to participate in it.
WADI has long been concerned about the implementation methods and approaches of rainwater utilization in residential development projects, and has rich experience in the design and construction of many real estate rainwater collection and utilization projects.The demand for rainwater collection and utilization for construction projects of buildings and communities conforms to the construction requirements of sponge cities in large areas of urban built-up areas. The development plots designed and constructed according to this standard will become the micro-units of sponge cities.